Monday 7 November 2011

Pageant World 2011 Winner Profile Colmenares Ivian Lunasol Sarcos

About Info, Tips dan triks, How to, Solution and Troubleshooting
Pageant World 2011 Winner Profile Colmenares Ivian Lunasol Sarcos

This victory means so much to me and I hope to use this opportunity in a productive way. I am very pleased to have won and there are some amazing girls. I am first and foremost want to help people in need. I want to help people like me. I am an orphan. I also want to help parents and troubled teens as much as possible as I can. "

"Unfortunately I lost both my parents at a very young age that caused me to study for five years in a monastery. I spent my five years there and my dream is to become a nun."

Billions of people around the world watch the coronation Colmenares, while the runner up prize fell to Miss Philippines and Miss Puerto Rico. Fans who can not attend the final on television to keep up-to-date on the Internet via live streaming and update Facebook and Twitter
 
Profile Colmenares Ivian Lunasol Sarcos
Birth Name: Ivian Lunasol Sarcos Colmenares
Birth Date: July 26, 1989 (1989-07-26) (age 21)
Birth Place: Ospino, Portuguesa, Venezuela
Occupation:
Height: 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Measurements:
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Title(s): Miss Amazonas 2010, Miss World Venezuela 2010
Major Competition(s):
Miss World 2011


BIOGRAPHY:

Ivian Lunasol Sarcos Colmenares, (born July 26, 1989, in Ospino, Portuguesa, Venezuela) is a Venezuelan beauty queen and fashion model who won the title of Miss World Venezuela 2010. She will represent her country in the 2011 Miss World pageant. Sarcos is a Diplomacy student and stands 1.80 mts (5'11"). She was studying to be a nun.

An orphan aged 8, when her parents died, Ivian was raised by the nuns in a convent in Tachira and was named Sora Ivian.

Ivian intended, for a while, to become a nun, but eventually she gave up the idea and realized that her appearance would allow her to become famous and begin a career as a model.

“I realized that I wasn’t made to be a nun, but I was grateful for growing up there, even if I realized that I wanted in fact to be a model.” said 21-year-ol Ivian ( 1,79 m) who is a virgin and has never kissed a man.
 Read And See More Photo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

All About How To..,Tips And Tricks

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan