Sunday 24 July 2011

Warrior Baek Dong Soo Ep. 5 & 6 sinopsys mei le jia you ep 8, love keeps going episode 8, 美樂加油 ep 8

About Info, Tips dan triks, How to, Solution and Troubleshooting
Warrior Baek Dong Soo Ep. 5 & 6  sinopsys mei le jia you ep 8, love keeps going episode 8,                         美樂加油 ep 8 
With City Hunter ending next week (booooo!!), I'm latching my arms and legs around this baby. Hope it will deliver adrenaline to the final months of summer vacation for me.

Episode 5 had me tearing non-stop for the death of a hero. Episode 6 sheds some light into the love triangle between Ji, Chun, and Gwang Taek. I'm not really bother by the age difference because Ji's flawless grace matches well with the older men.
Read more

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

All About How To..,Tips And Tricks

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan