Friday 22 July 2011

Alpe d Huez Secret Tips to win France etafe

About Info, Tips dan triks, How to, Solution and Troubleshooting





Alpe d Huez Secret Tips to win France etafe

Right across corner #9 (Dutch Corner) the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club is parked. Stop by, say g’day and get a coffee, and party with the Dutch.


As I briefly mentioned in the previous post, we took a ride up Alpe d'Huez yesterday to see what all the fuss was about. This was the first time I've ever climbed this mythical mountain and it didn't disappoint.
Alpe d Huez  Secret Tips to win France etafe

Alpe d’Huez isn’t the most difficult or picturesque climb I’ve done here in France, but the battles that have taken place on this mountain is what gives it’s allure. While riding up it I recall in 2001 where Lance Armstrong faked his vulnerability, gave Ullrich “the look” and rode away from the field. Or in 1997 when Marco Pantani attacked three times and only Ullrich could match him until he cracked and Pantani soloed to win in record time up the Alpe (36m 5s). The magic time for us punters to make is 1hr. I had great legs yesterday and if I wasn’t taking photos I’m pretty sure I would have matched Pantani’s time. We’ll never know now, will we…

Enough talk about me and my rivals. Here are yesterday’s photos of the ride which went up Alpe d’Huez and over to Col du Lautaret.

Read More About Alpe d Huez Secret Tips to win France etafe

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

All About How To..,Tips And Tricks

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan