Saturday 25 June 2011

Josh Hamilton's daytime blues continue match-Night Pride Month

About Info, Tips dan triks, How to, Solution and Troubleshooting
Josh Hamilton's daytime blues continue match-Night Pride Month
 
Hamilton is now hitting .113 (6-for-53) in day games in 2011 and .377 at night.
"I'd be batting .600 if I could figure out how to hit in day games," Hamilton said. "It's frustrating for me knowing obviously I could help my team in a big way. I'm there with runners in scoring position and stuff like that and I'm up there looking lost trying to swing the bat. I'll figure it out."
Hamilton said he probably won't use the contact lenses again,  match-Night Pride Month complaining that his depth perception was off.
"I was late on pitches at 86 miles per hour," Hamilton said. "That's not normal stuff. It's just like I was hitting with my glasses on in batting practice." read more

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

All About How To..,Tips And Tricks

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan